General Promotion Terms & Conditions
Promotions are distributed by InterCasino to loyal players and new players. InterCasino encourages players to participate in promotions, but to refrain from abusing them. Any abuse of a promotion which comes to the attention of InterCasino may result in the cancellation of that promotion and associated winnings and/or future promotions.
Bonuses are aimed at enhancing game enjoyment and we have a zero tolerance policy to bonus abuse. Please click here for InterCasino's bonus abuse policy.
InterCasino recognize that VIP players have special needs and their game play is evaluated accordingly.
- By accepting and playing, using any promotion, the player indicates that these terms and conditions have been read and agreed to. Please note that separate individual terms and conditions for the use of InterCasino apply and can be found by clicking the links available on the InterCasino website.
- Promotions are available only once per PC, person, family, household address, e-mail address and credit card number. InterCasino reserves the right to impose further limits in respect of accounts originating from environments where computers are shared (i.e.) university campuses, public library, workplace, etc.
- If you have an account in USD ($) or GBP (£), units will be the same amount as specified in EURO (€), e.g. a €10 bonus is equal to £10 or $10.
- Only players who agree to receive promotional emails will be eligible for the relevant offer.
- Deposits made with eWallets such as Neteller or Skrill will not activate any bonuses or promotions for players based in the UK or Norway.
Promotions must be claimed one at a time
- Unless otherwise specifically set out in an applicable promotion, a promotion may not be used in combination with any other promotion scheme currently offered by InterCasino.
- Where participation in multiple promotions is permitted, only one active bonus can be claimed at any one time.
- InterCasino reserves the right to limit the number of bonuses that may be given to any one player.
- To be eligible to withdraw any bonus amount or bonus winnings, players will be required to meet the wagering requirements set out in the specific promotion.
- If no wagering requirements are set or the player cancels the promotion the player is required to wager a minimum of 1 times their deposit amount before requesting a withdrawal. Should the player withdraw prior to wagering an amount equal to that of their deposit amount, they will incur a processing fee equivalent to 30% of their deposited amount.
- For each promotion, wagering requirements will only be counted on games which are compatible with the applicable promotion. All other games are excluded.
- Unless specified in the specific promotion Terms and Conditions all deposit bonuses have a default wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus amount. Bonuses that do not require a deposit, will also have a wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus amount. Once you claim your bonus, you are required to fulfil the wagering requirements before you may withdraw your initial deposit, bonuses and any related winnings. You may cancel your bonus at any time by contacting support, but will forfeit any your bonus and any associated winnings related to that bonus, unless you have fulfilled all the wagering requirements. In addition we will only return your remaining cash balance, net of any wagers placed. You can request a withdrawal of your cash balance at any time but in doing so you will forfeit any bonus balance and associated winnings.
- Different games contribute different percentages toward satisfying the wagering requirements:
All Slots and Instant Games
Baccarat and Punto Banco, Video Poker, Caribbean Poker, Texas Hold’em (all variants)
Blackjack, Pontoon, Live Casino
- The wagering contribution percentage varies depending on the game you are playing. If you’re playing on a game that contributes 100% to the wagering contribution and you stake 100 units, 100 units will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Using the same example but playing on a game that contributes 15%, 15 units would contribute towards the wagering requirement.
Type of Bonuses
- Unless otherwise stated, bonuses on site will be awarded as slot bonuses. Slot bonuses are only available on slot games with the exception of progressive Jackpot slots and persistent data slots. We may also exclude other slot games at our discretion. Please find a list of slot games that are excluded from slot bonuses here.
- Separate bonuses may be issued for particular games, providers or game groups [for example table games or Live Dealer]
- Free spins are awarded regularly through promotions. Free spins are always configured as max lines, min bet. For example: On a 20 line slot with the minimum bet of 1p/cent per line, 1 free spins equals a wager of 20p/cent. Winnings from free spins are paid out as bonus cash and are subject to a 40 times wagering requirement.
- Free spins need to be completed within 48 hours of starting the free spin rounds.
- Separate bonuses may be issued for particular games, providers or game groups (for example table games or Live Dealer)
Your Cash and Bonus Balances
- Intercasino operates 3 different types of balances: Available Cash Balance, Restricted Cash balance and the Bonus Balance.
- Unrestricted Cash Balance: This is the cash balance is available for withdrawal. This money can be wagered on any game offered on site. Money deposited on site without claiming a bonus will be allocated to this balance.
- Restricted Cash Balance: This is the cash balance that was used to claim a bonus. This cash is subject to the same wagering restrictions as the bonus that has been claimed. E.g. If you deposit $100.00 to receive a 100% slot bonus, your deposit of $100.00 will be restricted and will only be available for slot game play. Once wagering requirements have been met; this balance will be transferred to your unrestricted balance. You can request a withdrawal of this balance at any time but in doing so you will forfeit any bonuses and associated winnings.
- Bonus Balance: This is the bonus that has been awarded to you plus any winnings from bets made with bonus cash. Winnings from bets made with restricted cash over and above the original restricted cash balance will also be added to the bonus balance. This balance cannot be withdrawn until wagering requirements have been met. Upon the fulfilment of wagering requirements the bonus balance will be transferred to your unrestricted cash balance.
If you make a $500.00 deposit to claim a 100% bonus up to $300.00 you will have $200.00 in your unrestricted cash balance, $300.00 in your restricted cash balance and $300.00 in your bonus balance. Your total balance will be $800.00.
Bonus fund allocation
- For any bet placed while a bonus is active, funds are deducted from the player’s restricted cash balance. Once that balance has been depleted, the wager is deducted from the bonus balance. Therefore bonus cash is only used when no restricted cash is available. Unrestricted cash is used when neither restricted, nor bonus balance are available.
- Winnings from bets placed while a bonus is active will first be credited to the restricted cash funds up to the original restricted cash balance prior to the players bet; any winnings exceeding the original restricted cash balance amount prior to the bet will be credited as bonus winnings to the Bonus Balance.
- Bonus winnings cannot be withdrawn until the wagering requirements specified in the terms and conditions are met.
- If a bet is placed using funds from all three balances (Restricted Cash Balance, Bonus Balance and Unrestricted Cash Balance) any winnings derived from said bet will be credited as follows:
- Unrestricted Cash Balance: Winnings will be credited back to this balance in proportion to the percentage of the bet contribution.ie. If 10% of the bet is from the unrestricted cash balance then 10% of any winnings from the same bet will be credited back to the available unrestricted balance.
- Restricted Cash Balance: Winnings will be credited proportionally to the bet up to the original restricted cash balance amount prior to the players bet. The restricted cash balance can never grow beyond the original unrestricted cash balance amount prior to the bet.
- Bonus Balance: Any winnings over and beyond the above will be credited to the bonus balance as bonus winnings and cannot be withdrawn until wagering requirements are met.
- If the promotion is cancelled before completion, any bonus balance will be forfeited. Only the restricted cash balance will be credited back to the players account.
- Requesting any withdrawal while a bonus is active will lead to the entire bonus balance being forfeited.
- Unless specified in the specific bonus terms, InterCasino will remove the bonus balance from the player’s account if wagering requirements have not been met after 30 days of the commencement of a promotion.
Rules on withdrawing cash and winnings
- Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible (subject to up to two business days internal processing time), although there may be delays due to any Security Review undertaken by us.
- Unless otherwise stated in promotion specific terms and conditions, non-funded accounts can be used to play and win real money. The maximum win available for withdrawal for non-funded Players on all games is $100.00. If winnings are more than $100.00 at the point of the first deposit, the Player will be entitled to $100.00 of the accrued free funds and the remainder of the balance will become void. The deposited amount and any additional bonus will not be affected by the deductions.
Zero tolerance for bonus abuse and/or bonus fraud
- Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who we deem to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, we reserve the right to remove bonuses and associated winnings from the account and any associated accounts.
- The determination of what constitutes bonus abuse shall be at the sole discretion of InterCasino, but for clarity what will be considered evidence of bonus abuse shall include, but not be limited to, the following examples:
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking
- Two tier betting
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- A pattern of betting using bonus money in which a significant proportion of single bets are more than $6.25 in slots or more than $25.00 in table games
- A pattern of betting for cashback in which a significant proportion of single bets are more than $6.25 in slots or more than $25.00 in table games
- InterCasino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time and for any reason. If, upon review, InterCasino discovers a player whom has benefited from promotional funds by participating in betting patterns InterCasino deems to be irregular, InterCasino reserves the right to withdraw the bonus amount and any associated winnings.
- InterCasino reserves the right to refuse participation in any promotion, set such eligibility criteria for participation in a promotion as it seems fit and will be the sole judge of all promotions and any disputes relating thereto.
- Any person deviating from promotional rules may be disqualified.
- InterCasino reserves the right to end or amend any promotion at any time for any reason without giving notice.
- Withdrawals may be subject to audit and/or identity verification before being processed. You may be requested to furnish proof of identification, address, age and/or proof of deposit, proof of game play or telephone number. Failure to provide this information to InterCasino within 48 hours of a request being made may result in the bonus being withdrawn.
- Neither InterCasino, nor any of its suppliers and/or licensors, including without limitation, Dumarca, nor any of the foregoing’s respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and/or related companies, or any of their shareholders, directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors, shall be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any promotion or any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the player.
- Any fees payable to InterCasino for any reason, including dormancy fees to inactive accounts, may be deducted from any bonus amounts.
- The original text of Promotional Terms and Conditions is in English and any interpretation of Promotional Terms and Conditions will be based on the original English text. If Promotional Terms and Conditions or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
- The InterCasino End User Terms and Conditions and these InterCasino General Promotion Terms and Conditions apply to all Promotions. In the event of a conflict between any Promotion-specific Rules, End User Terms and Conditions and these InterCasino General Promotion Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Specific Rules shall prevail.
This page was last modified June 6, 2016.